I really like you, so I bought you a present.
Okay... it's only for one of you. You're going to have to fight off the opposition first, but that shouldn't be hard, cause let's face it, this blog has a pretty small readership. Also, you don't literally have to fight. Unless you want to?
- 2 x sweets candles (do not judge me)
- caramel leaf tea from Afternoon Tea, my new favourite shop ever.
- umeboshi sheet (umeboshi is Japanese dried pickled plum, it's kind of sweet and sour and awesome. I bought a packet of this last week and it blew my mind with how weird and flavourful it was).
- 1 x cupcake printed sticky tape (THERE IS NO LOGIC BEHIND THIS, IT'S JUST REALLY CUTE)
- a packet of... this kind of... thing? Okay I don't know what it is. It's a Japanese seasonal sweet - the only word I can read on the packaging that isn't in kanji is maple; I just wanted to add a bit of autumnal feeling.
- Anyone can enter. You don't have to have a blog, you don't have to be in Japan or the UK... you just have to enter.
- For one entry: Leave a comment below telling me what Japanese food, drink or experience you'd most like to try :D. There are no correct answers... the winner will be randomly selected. So basically you can say whatever you want, unless it's rude, in which case... I will send you a box of poop instead of one of cute stuff.
- For a second entry: Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway, including a link to this page. Make sure to leave another comment below saying you've done so so that you're entered again.
- Wait, you really want to win? It's not that big of a deal, it's just a little somethin'-somethin' to say how much I like you. Okay then, for a third entry: Link back to this post on your own blog. And if you don't have a blog... shit man, I don't know. Am I being biased towards bloggers? I don't have a solution for this.
- Entries must be in by Saturday 24th of September at 12pm (Japanese time) to have a chance of winning. That's 4am in the UK, 11pm on Friday 23rd on the East Coast of the USA, 8pm on Friday on the West Coast. I'll announce the winner later that day, so you can contact me with your address for postage purposes.
- As I said above, winners will be randomly selected with an online random number generator. No cheats.
- I spent a lot of time scrutinising packaging, so I'm moderately sure that all the edible items in here are vegan. BUT, as I said above, my Japanese reading is very limited, so although I'm confident about the umeboshi sheet and the caramel tea, I'm less sure about the maple sweets. If you are a very strict vegan or super super allergic to dairy, please take this warning into account, okay? It's why I also included non-edible items, to be sure there's something for everyone.